Splashed all over the pages of fashion magazines and on the runways of the hottest designers for fall, skinny jeans continue to be the must-have jeans for fall. Best of all, you don’t have to diet and deprive yourself to get into skinny jeans. In fact, they look great on all body types and actually help provide a slimming effect on heavier hips. Skinny jeans make you look long, lean and fierce. Coveted by starlets like Nicky Hilton, Hilary Duff and Mandy Moore, this style is here to stay.
The key to wearing skinny jeans is to look for jeans that have a little bit of stretch denim or LYCRA. These will hug your curves in all the right places and provide a streamlined look. For the perfect skinny jeans, order custom from a company that specializes in women’s denim. Be sure to double and triple check your measurements to ensure you get the best fit possible.
You can never have too many pairs of jeans. A great staple for any wardrobe, they take you from season to season and can be dressed up or down depending on your mood and where you’re headed. Although the hunt for the “perfect pair” of jeans can sometimes be a headache, when you find that one pair, it’s all worth it. It’s the moment of zen, the “aah!” that let’s you breath a sigh of relief.
Instead of trying to fit into off-the-rack jeans, instead, try made-to-order jeans that are special created with your measurements in mind. Custom jeans come in all the latest styles and this season here’s what hot:
- Boyfriend jeans – These work for all body types. Pair with a tank top and vest, no-fuss tailored plaid shirt or t-shirt and scarf. Fans of the style include: Eva Longoria Parker, Gwen Stefani and Reese Witherspoon
- Bootcut – This style works great for curvy women. Wear with wrap style tops or a cropped jacket for a great balanced look that will hug curves in all the right places. Fans of the style include: Penelope Cruz, Victoria Beckham and Kim Kardashian.
- Distressed – Whether you’re choosing a wash that has a well worn look, or a pair of torn jeans, this look works best when paired with feminine pieces. Show contrast by adding a satin blouse or breezy silk tunic to destroyed wash jeans. This will prevent your outfit from looking sloppy and will help you to achieve an effortless boho chic vibe. Fans of the style include Rihanna, Kate Moss and Kate Bosworth.
- High Waist – Reminiscent of the 70s, this look is fun and fearless and will have you feeling like a regular Charlie’s Angel the moment you slip them on. Wear with a tucked in button down shirt to show off your waistline. Fans of the style include Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba.
Every woman has had to deal with the hunt for the perfect fitting pair of jeans. However, thanks to the ever-increasing popularity of custom made jeans, now it’s easier than ever to get jeans that are as unique as you are.
Made to order jeans allow you the freedom to design a pair will all the aesthetics that you prefer. You can choose everything from fabric wash and cut to stylish details like stitching, pocket and belt loop type. Basically, you start with a blank canvas and add only the items that you want. But there’s a lot more to custom jeans. The most reputable sites, like Alizina or Ellecid employ a staff of tailors that hand make your jeans. It’s nice to know that they take care to personalize the experience, as opposed to mass manufacturing jeans and hoping that you fit into them.
In addition, jeans from these sites (or other trusted vendors) use only high-quality ring spun denim, to ensure superiority over competitor jeans. This means that your jeans are heat treated prior to being sent to you. Think of it as an extra step in testing the excellent workmanship and construction of your jeans.
Prior to ordering, you’re provided with an easy-to-follow measuring guide that takes you (in detail) through each type of measurement needed to create your ideal pair of jeans. From there, all you have to do is sit back and wait, which can sometimes be the hardest part. However, it’s worth the time and the investment, because once you receive your custom jeans, you’ll never go back to off-the-rack again!
Wondering what type of jeans your favorite celeb is sporting? Check out the latest star-sightings here…
Straight leg jeans continue to be a huge hit, and celebs are adding their own touch of style and flair to create looks that are unique and fashion forward. Straight leg jeans can be rolled and paired with tailored pieces, like stylesetter Demi Moore demonstrates.
Tapered jeans, better known as skinny jeans look great on everyone. Cameron Diaz pulls them off with effortless chic at a recent outing. She elongates her legs with heels for an absolutely fabulous look.
Flared jeans are great at creating a sense of balance for petites and curvy girls. Pink shows off all the right stuff in her hip hugging flares.
Bootcut jeans are universally flattering and will allows be a fashion staple. For summer, it’s about keeping the look paired down and casual, with sneakers or flip flops.
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Wondering how to rock the latest and greatest jean trends of the season? Here are some great tips for reinventing items from your current wardrobe and pairing them with the must-have jean styles of the summer.
- 1 Mix and match. It’s all about contrast. If you’re wearing a distressed pair of jeans with a worn-in fade, then pair with a tailored blazer or blouse for a balanced style statement. If you’re wearing loose fitting boyfriend jeans, add a fitted blouse to avoid looking sloppy.
- 2 Try different styles. Think outside of your comfort zone. Just because you’re a pear shape, doesn’t mean you can’t wear skinny jeans. In fact, these curve hugging styles are super flattering and slimming.
- 3 Wear jeans to work. For casual Fridays, tailored jeans are a must. Pair with a great peasant blouse and metallic accessories for a chic summery vibe.
- Customize your jeans. Try an online e-tailer that will custom create jeans that are sure to fit you. Starting at just $79 (http://www.alizina.com), you’ll get a great fitting pair that is sure to become a favorite. Some sites (http://www.ellecid.com) will even copy a pre-existing pair of jeans that you absolutely love.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Wear the Hottest Jean Styles of the Season. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
Wondering what the must-have styles of the season are? Well read on for the top trends will justify your purchase of at least one more pair of jeans. After all, can you really ever have too many?
1) Distressed – One of the hot looks of the moment is jeans that are dirty and distressed, worn out, and broken in at the knees. These rock n’ roll inspired jeans are fun to wear, and you can easily wear them with more tailored pieces in your closet. For example, try them with a blazer or ruffled blouse for great edgy contract.
2) Polisted – Glamorous jeans never go out of style. Choose dark washes that use high-quality stretch denim fabrics. Add a pair of great high heels for a girls night out on the town.
3) Boyfriend – Grab a button down shirt, a laid back hat and a pair of ballet flats and pair with boyfriend jeans for a casual cool weekend look.
4) Skinny – If you’ve got curves, skinny (aka tapered) jeans do a great job at providing a universally flattering fit. Pair with a loose fitting blouse and long beaded necklaces for a boho-chic “Do”.
5) Customized – The one size fits all mantra no longer applies, as you can now get jeans that are created especially for your shape and size. Hand pick all the elements of your perfect jeans, from stitching and pocket style to cut and fade.
So don’t be afraid to invest in just one more pair of jeans this summer. You’ll get your wear out of this fashion staple for years to come.
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Ever struggled to find the perfect fitting pair of jeans for your body shape and size? Have you tried on muliple pairs of jeans only to discover that you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for? Check out this guide on finding jeans that will flatter your assets and hug your curves in all the right places.
- 1 – Consider your current body shape. Are you curvy or boy shaped? Plus size or petite? Be realistic and know that not every style is going to work on your body. However, with all the different options, you’re sure to find something to highlight your best features.
- 2 – Choose your fit. If you’re genetically blessed with a long and lean frame, then skinny jeans work well on you. But the skinny jean also works well on petites, as they emphasize the legs. Straight leg jeans are easier to wear than skinny jeans, but be careful not to get too loose of a fit, to avoid looking sloppy. If you’re curvy or plus size, then consider flared or boot cut jeans to hug curves in all the right places. Boot cut jeans are universally flattering, as they can create curves for women who don’t have them.
- 3 – Choose your wash. Jeans that are darker tend to be more forgiving in general, and can easily go from day to night. Distressed washes can add interest and create a relaxed vibe, as long as the emphasis in not on the hips or back side.
- 4 – Choose your seams. Twisted seams are fantastic for elongating the legs and creating the illusion of added height.
- 5 – Choose your details. Custom jeans providers such as Ellecid.com and Alizina.com let you choose pocket options, thread colors and stitching options that will make your jeans original and provide the best option for your body. Be aware that pockets with buttons will add focus on your back side, while candy colored stitching can be a fun focal point.
- Try online retailers that provide custom jean options. You won’t feel pressured by salespeople, and you’ll have all the time you need to create jeans that will look fabulous on you.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Find Jeans to Fit Your Body Type. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.