Wondering what the must-have styles of the season are? Well read on for the top trends will justify your purchase of at least one more pair of jeans. After all, can you really ever have too many?
1) Distressed – One of the hot looks of the moment is jeans that are dirty and distressed, worn out, and broken in at the knees. These rock n’ roll inspired jeans are fun to wear, and you can easily wear them with more tailored pieces in your closet. For example, try them with a blazer or ruffled blouse for great edgy contract.
2) Polisted – Glamorous jeans never go out of style. Choose dark washes that use high-quality stretch denim fabrics. Add a pair of great high heels for a girls night out on the town.
3) Boyfriend – Grab a button down shirt, a laid back hat and a pair of ballet flats and pair with boyfriend jeans for a casual cool weekend look.
4) Skinny – If you’ve got curves, skinny (aka tapered) jeans do a great job at providing a universally flattering fit. Pair with a loose fitting blouse and long beaded necklaces for a boho-chic “Do”.
5) Customized – The one size fits all mantra no longer applies, as you can now get jeans that are created especially for your shape and size. Hand pick all the elements of your perfect jeans, from stitching and pocket style to cut and fade.
So don’t be afraid to invest in just one more pair of jeans this summer. You’ll get your wear out of this fashion staple for years to come.